Friday, May 22, 2009

Introduction - Just a start

As I read a book or watch a movie, I've decided to give a little review of it. I'm not a professional reviewer by any means. I'm a mom, grandmother, furry mama. I love to read and love to watch movies. I like most genres, but tend to stick closer to historical, classical, and just plain funny. I also enjoy musicals (**sigh** Fred Astaire never got to dance with me **sigh**).

If you have a book or movie you'd like me to review, send it to me LOL! I'm game if you are!

I won't stick to the newer books and movies, although some of those will get my attention. I'll check out some of the older books and movies and review those. After all, just because it came out over 6 months, 6 years, or 16 years ago doesn't mean it ain't worth watching or reading. So check back for reviews and don't forget to let me know if there's something you'd like to see reviewed

No comments:

Post a Comment